Do you want the chance to increase traffic at your business and delight your customers with a game that they can play while enjoying a drink or meal at your place?
Keno from the Virginia Lottery gives you the chance to do both! And, the Lottery is offering a six-month free trial of Keno, so you can see the results for yourself.
What can adding Keno do for your business?
- You’ll earn sales and cashing commissions.
- Keno fans are loyal and seek out locations that sell it. That means a chance to get more customers in your business.
- Keno is a social game that increases customer traffic and loyalty by drawing groups and individuals. Again, that means a chance to get more, and new, customers in your business.
- With drawings every four minutes*, Keno players often stay for longer periods of time.
- Establishments in other states reported a 15% to 18% increase in food and beverage sales.** That means a potential to boost your bottom line.
Getting Keno is easy. The Lottery will give you everything below at no cost to you.
- All Keno equipment
- Professional installation
- Staff training
- Keno playslips and supplies
What are the fees and commissions?
- The first six months are FREE! There are no fees during the trial period.
- After that, there is a $15 weekly communications charge, which is the only cost of offering Keno.
- Establishments earn 5% commission on every Lottery sale and a 1% commission on cashing winning tickets up to $600.
Due to current events, the neon menu board promotion has been extended. The deadline is now June 30, 2021.
How will the Lottery support you?
You don’t need more things to worry about, and adding Keno is stress-free. Plus, the Lottery will support you. You’ll get:
- Up to four Lottery-staffed partnership on-site events
- The Lottery will advertise Keno on TV, radio and social media, which can drive customers to businesses that offer Keno.
- Indoor and outdoor signage to make your business stand out
- Lottery support items such as LED signs, winner-awareness support, a lighted pub menu board, coasters, cups, bottle openers
- A regular, scheduled visit from your Virginia Lottery sales rep to review sales, refresh Keno materials and help you grow sales. We are committed to your success.
Want to learn more about how Keno is played? We have a How to Play video that will tell you everything you need to know.
*Except during system processing time.
**As reported from GA, KY, NJ and NC lotteries.
How can you find out more?
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you to answer any questions.
If you're ready to get Keno, click here to fill out your Lottery application today.