Odds per Game: 1 in 4.75
Odds of Winning Top Prize: 1 in 3,198,694
Ahoy there! In search of buried treasure? Set sail, and try to find a fortune with Pirate’s Quest, our nautical instant game! Try to make a cluster of three or more of the same symbol to plunder a prize. Try to find Map symbols for a chance to unlock up to 15 extra reveals. Uncover a Parrot symbol, or pull up an Anchor symbol, and see what the sea has in store! Is it a pirate’s life for you?
$1 - $20
How To Play
Each Pirate's Quest play features 35 symbols on an 7x5 play area. There is one way to win.
Reveal three or more matching symbols in a cluster to win a prize. The cluster needs to be made up of three or more identical symbols attached to each other either horizontally or vertically. Three identical symbols positioned diagonally will not create a winning cluster.
Once all winning clusters are formed, those clusters will collapse at the same time, and the remaining symbols will fall into the empty spaces on the play area.
In addition, new symbols will fall into the board from the top of the play area to fill the empty spaces created by the cluster collapse. The winning clusters will award prizes according to the prize table per each symbol. Only the highest combination prize per winning cluster is awarded.
There can be more than one winning cluster simultaneously. All winnings clusters in the screen will collapse at the same time.
Parrot symbol / Match All:
- The Parrot symbol is a symbol that substitutes for any symbol except for the Anchor symbol.
- The Parrot symbol does not guarantee a winning cluster.
- There can be more than one Parrot symbol on the screen.
- The Parrot symbol does not create a win by itself.
Anchor Symbol / Guaranteed Win:
- When an Anchor symbol appears on the screen, it triggers the Expanding Win feature.
- The Expanding Win feature will play after all regular cluster wins are removed from the board.
- The Anchor symbol guarantees a win.
Map symbol / Extra Reveals:
- Three Map symbols trigger five extra reveals.
- Four Map symbols trigger 10 extra reveals.
- Five or more Map symbols trigger 15 extra reveals.
- Extra Reveals will be played last in the round (after all regular and expanding wins are removed from the board).
- An Extra Reveal can feature all the same symbols (except Map symbols) and potential payouts from the main game.
- An Extra Reveal round is over when the board has no winnings clusters or expanding Anchors.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Pirate's Quest plays are available for online purchase beginning October 19, 2021. Plays may be purchased for $1.00, $2.00, $3.00, $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00.
Odds per Game are based on maximum possible tickets played. Top prize is based on highest possible price point played.