Odds per Game: 1 in 3.57
Odds of Winning Top Prize: 1 in 2,000,000
Try to win a regal prize in Gemboree. Try to reveal a cluster of three or more matching symbols to win a prize. If you reveal three BONUS symbols, you’ll unlock the Bonus Wheel, where you have a chance to win free plays, a surprise prize or one of the Shine, Shimmer or Sparkle Prizes. You could win up to $100,000!
$.50 - $20
How To Play
Each Gemboree game features 15 symbols on a 5x3 grid.
Here’s how the game works.
- During each game, 15 symbols will be revealed in the play area. Reveal three or more matching symbols that share a side to automatically remove that cluster of symbols from the board and win a prize per the Prize Chart. For each symbol removed, a new symbol will drop down from above.
- A Multiplier symbol can multiply a cluster prize by X2 or X3.
- Reveal three BONUS symbols to activate the Bonus Wheel. The Bonus Wheel can stop on a FREE PLAYS space, a SURPRISE PRIZE space or a SHINE PRIZE, SHIMMER PRIZE or SPARKLE PRIZE space.
- FREE PLAYS: If the Bonus Wheel stops on a FREE PLAYS space, the player will be awarded the number of free plays listed on the space. The Bonus Wheel portion of the game will end, and the free plays will start automatically. The free plays follow the same game mechanic as the main game. During free plays, a Multiplier symbol can multiply a cluster prize by X5, X10 or X20.
- SURPRISE PRIZE: If the Bonus Wheel stops on a SURPRISE PRIZE space, the prize will be revealed and awarded to the player. Once the prize is awarded, the Bonus Wheel portion of the game will end.
- SHINE PRIZE, SHIMMER PRIZE OR SPARKLE PRIZE: If the Bonus Wheel stops on a SHINE PRIZE, SHIMMER PRIZE or SPARKLE PRIZE space, the corresponding prize will be awarded to the player. Once the prize is awarded, the Bonus Wheel portion of the game will end.
Gemboree plays are available for online purchase beginning January 23, 2024. Plays may be purchased for $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00.
Odds per Game are based on maximum possible tickets played. Top prize is based on highest possible price point played.