Marvelous Money: Vegas Nights
Odds per Game: 1 in 4.31
Odds of Winning Top Prize: Odds vary by price point
The incredible illusionist returns to the stage for a spectacular sequel, this time with a progressive jackpot! Try to reveal a cluster of three or more matching symbols to win a prize! If you activate the Bonus Wheel, you could win one of the progressive jackpots! Will you reveal a mind-boggling win?
$.20 - $50
How To Play
Each Marvelous Money Vegas Nights game features 15 symbols on a 5 x 3 grid.
Here’s how the game works.
- During each game, 15 symbols will be revealed in the play area. Reveal three or more matching symbols that share a side to automatically remove that cluster of symbols from the board and win a prize per the Prize Chart. For each symbol removed, a new symbol will appear from above.
- Reveal a Magician symbol anywhere to activate the feature shown above that column. The possible features are listed below.
- Multiplier - When activated, the prize amount of a winning cluster will be multiplied by the active multiplier value.
- Bonus Wheel - When activated, one prize amount out of the 10 possible prize amounts will be chosen and added to your winnings.
- Expanding Wild - When activated, the Magician symbol becomes a WILD symbol. The WILD symbol will fill the entire column and substitutes for any symbol for a chance to reveal a new winning cluster(s).
- When activated, the Bonus Wheel will appear and spin automatically. The Bonus Wheel will stop on one of the prize values or the Abra, Cadabra or Alakazam Jackpot space, and that prize will be awarded. Once awarded, the Bonus Wheel portion of the game will end.
Marvelous Money Vegas Nights plays are available for online purchase beginning April 4, 2023. Plays may be purchased for $0.20, $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $30.00 or $50.00.
Odds per Game are based on maximum possible tickets played.