Virginia All in
Odds per Game: 1 in 4.55
Odds of Winning Top Prize: 1 in 2,178,537
Put on your poker face for Virginia All In! Try to beat your opponents’ hands to win a prize. See what the cards have in store. Will you unlock the All Hands Win Bonus?
$1 - $50
How To Play
Each Virginia All In game features two Your Cards, two cards for each opponent and five community cards. The game is played like five-card Texas Hold’em. One hand represents Your Cards, and the other four hands represent the hands of your four opponents. Your opponents are not real players.
There are four ways to win a prize.
- Have a higher-ranked hand than the hands of your four opponents.
- Find a Golden Card to win an instant prize.
- Find four deuce cards anywhere on the table during the round to win an instant prize.
- Unlock the All Hands Win Bonus.
- The All Hands Win Bonus is triggered when a chip icon appears on three of the five community cards.
- When the bonus is triggered, all five hands on the table become your hands.
- The hands are marked as YOUR HANDS, and the prize amount for each of the five hands is calculated.
- The player wins the combined prize amount of the five hands multiplied by two.
Virginia All In plays may be purchased for $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $30.00 and $50.00.
Odds per Game are based on maximum possible tickets played. Top prize is based on highest possible price point played.