Odds per Game: 1 in 3.81
Odds of Winning Top Prize: 1 in 2,000,000
It’s creepy, crawly fun with Spooky Combos! Try to reveal a cluster of three or more of the same symbol to win a prize. A spine-chilling good time awaits!
$.50 - $20
How To Play
Each Spooky Combos game features 15 symbols on a 5x3 play area.
Reveal three or more matching symbols in a cluster to win a prize. The cluster needs to contain three or more identical symbols attached to each other, either horizontally or vertically, in any shape. However, three identical symbols positioned diagonally will not create a winning cluster.
Once all winning clusters are formed, those clusters will be removed, and the remaining symbols will fall into the empty spaces on the play area.
New symbols will fall into the board from the top of the play area to fill the empty spaces created by the removal of symbols. The Prize Table shows the prize that can be won for each cluster.
- The board will expand to a grid of 5x4 when two Board Expanding Symbols appear on the screen in the same round.
- During gameplay with an expanded 5x4 grid, if two additional Board Expanding Symbols appear, the grid will expand to 5x5.
- The Board Expanding Symbols do not guarantee a win, and they do not pay any prize.
- Three Free Plays Symbols anywhere on the screen will trigger five free plays.
- Free plays will be played last in the round.
- During the free plays, the four least valuable symbols will be removed from the board.
- Free plays will play at the same price point as the triggering round.
- More free plays cannot be triggered during the free plays.
- Free plays start with the same grid size as the triggering round. Example: If the triggering round has a 5x4 grid, the free plays will start with a 5x4 grid.
- Once the free plays begin, the grid cannot contract; it can only expand.
- Each free-plays round is over when the board has no more winning clusters.
Spooky Combos plays are available for online purchase beginning September 27, 2022. Plays may be purchased for $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00.
Odds per Game are based on maximum possible tickets played. Top prize is based on highest possible price point played.