Odds per Game: 1 in 4.26
Odds of Winning Top Prize: 1 in 2,000,000
Try to uncover ancient treasure with Mayan Saga, our daring instant game! Try to make a cluster of three or more of the same symbol to win a prize. Discover two Expanding Board symbols to unleash a bigger play area. Find three Free Game symbols to be granted five free games. Will you find a fortune?
$.50 - $20
How To Play
Each Mayan Saga game features 15 symbols on a 3x5 play area.
Reveal three or more matching symbols in a cluster to win a prize. The cluster needs to be comprised of three or more identical symbols attached to each other, either horizontally or vertically, in any shape. Three identical symbols positioned diagonally will not create a winning cluster.
Once all winning clusters are formed, those clusters will collapse at the same time, and the remaining symbols will fall into the empty spaces on the play area.
In addition, new symbols will fall into the board from the top of the play area to fill the empty spaces created by the symbols collapse. The winning clusters will award prizes according to the Prize Table. Only the highest possible prize per winning cluster is awarded.
There can be more than one winning cluster simultaneously. All winnings clusters in the screen will collapse at the same time.
- The board will expand to a grid of 4x5 when two parts of the Mayan Calendar appear on the screen in the same round.
- During gameplay with an expanded grid of 4x5, if two additional parts of the Mayan Calendar appear, the grid will further expand to 5x5.
- The Mayan Calendar symbols do not guarantee a win, and they do not pay any prize on their own.
- Three Free Game Symbols anywhere on the screen will trigger five free games.
- Free games will be played last in the round after all regular and expanding wins are removed.
- During the free games, the four least valuable symbols are removed to enhance the player’s possible winnings.
- Free games will play at the same price point as the triggering round.
- More free games cannot be triggered during the free games.
- Free games start with the same grid size as the triggering round. Example: If the triggering round has a 4x5 grid, the free games will start play with a 4x5 grid.
- Once the free games begin, the grid cannot contract; it can only expand.
- Any expansion that’s triggered will not contract.
- A free-games round is over when the board has no more winnings clusters.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Mayan Saga plays are available for online purchase beginning November 16, 2021. Plays may be purchased for $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00.
Odds per Game are based on maximum possible tickets played. Top prize is based on highest possible price point played.