Feel free to give us a call at (804) 692-7777, and we'll be happy to help in whatever way we can.
visit us in person
Have you won a great prize? Here is more information about claiming your prize.
Trust us, we'd love to see you! We hope you'll come visit one of our convenient office locations, and you can bet we'll be there to greet you with a smile. We're closed weekends and holidays but would love to help you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. All of our Customer Service Centers are listed here to your right. All prizes can be cashed there, usually within a half hour!
have a question
If you're asking a question, chances are someone else has asked it too! Don't forget to check out our Frequently Asked Questions. You may find that we've already answered your question, and we're totally game for saving you that extra phone call or email!
Do you have a question we haven't answered? Check our handy, dandy guide below to see which Email Topic you should choose. Then, complete the form at the bottom of the page, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly. Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
Which Email Topic do I choose?
- Second-chance sweepstakes: If you’re having trouble finding winners from a second-chance sweepstakes, you need clarification about the rules, or you have general questions about one of our online promotions
- Website Technical Support: If you’re having trouble entering tickets into one of our online promotions, you need to reset your password or change the last name associated with your MyGameRoom account, or you’re having some kind of technical difficulty with one of the features on our website.
- Mega Millions: For questions about how to play Mega Millions or about the game’s odds.
- Powerball: For questions about how to play Powerball or about the game’s odds.
- Win for Life: For questions about how to play Win for Life or about the game’s odds.
- Decades of Dollars: For questions about how to play Decades of Dollars or about the game’s odds.
- Daily Games (P3/P4/C5): For questions about how to play one of our Daily Games (Pick 3, Pick 4 or Cash 5) or about odds for those games.
- Scratchers: For questions about how to play one of our Scratcher games or about a particular game’s odds. In your email please specify which game you’re referencing; it’s also helpful if you can provide us with the game number for that game, which is usually the first three or four digits located in the string of numbers you see at the bottom of your ticket.
- Lottery Retailer: Choose this topic if you feel you weren’t paid the correct amount for a ticket, you are interested in becoming a Lottery retailer, you had trouble redeeming a ticket at one of our retail locations, or for any other problems related to purchasing/redeeming tickets at a specific store. Please try to include the name and address of the location in your email to us.
- Subscription: Choose this topic for any questions about our subscriptions program. For example, if you have a current subscription to either Mega Millions or Win for Life and want to know when your subscription ends, you’d pick this topic.
- Website Comments/Suggestions: To provide us with feedback about how we can make our website work better for you.
- Public Records Request: Choose this topic if you’re asking for detailed records, documents or other information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Other: If the Email Topics above just don’t seem to cover your question, please feel free to select “Other” as your topic.