- Enter Mega Power Grocery Sweepstakes beginning June 1, 2014, through 12 p.m. (noon) on July 2, 2014.
- From 5:30 a.m. on June 1, 2014 through June 30, 2014, a qualifying entry form will print with the purchase of $5 or more of Powerball or Mega Millions on a SINGLE ticket. That purchase MUST be made from a Lottery Express machine at one of the following participating retailers:
- Farm Fresh
- Food Lion
- To participate, a player must submit a Mega Power Grocery Sweeps Entry Form.
- The drawing for all prizes will be held on July 9, 2014.
- Players may enter by U.S. mail or via the Internet.
- We try to contact winners by email, phone and/or mail. If you want us to reach you quickly, be sure your contact information is up-to-date in MyGameRoom. If we can't reach a winner by the deadline listed in the rules, we will then move on to an alternate.
- Entries submitted will be valid for the drawing based on the date the entry is received by the Virginia Lottery.
- This promotion is open to players 18 years of age or older. Players may be required to provide proof of their date of birth.
- A player may enter the promotion more than once as long as a different qualifying entry form is submitted. However, a player is eligible to win only one prize in this sweepstakes.
- All entries, whether submitted through the U.S. mail or on the Internet, have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- Chances of winning any prize in this promotion depend on the total number of entries received.
- The Virginia Lottery will not be responsible for entries submitted incorrectly or received before the entry start date or after the mail/Internet end date. Such entries shall be deemed invalid.
- This page does not include all official rules. Here are our official rules for Mega Power Grocery Sweepstakes.
internet entry rules
- To participate, a player must submit the Mega Power Grocery Sweeps Number and the Entry Form Number.
- An entry form may be entered only one time.
- Players must retain the entry forms as proof of eligibility to claim a prize. HOLD ON TO YOUR ENTRY FORMS for 90 days from the draw date in case you are selected as an alternate.
- The Virginia Lottery will not be responsible for numbers that are transposed or entered incorrectly.
- Winners who do not respond to their winner notification will forfeit their prize, and an alternate will be selected.
mail-in entry rules
- Please submit only one (1) entry per envelope. An entry consists of one (1) entry form.
- Print your full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth and daytime telephone number on the back of the entry form.
- Entries MUST include ALL information to be eligible.
- All entries MUST be received by July 2, 2014.
- Send entry form in an envelope no larger than 4.5" x 9.5" to:
The Virginia Lottery
Mega Power Grocery Sweepstakes
Post Office Box 2489
Richmond, Virginia 23218
- Entries mailed to any other Lottery address will not be eligible for the drawing and will not be returned to the player.
- Entries that have been submitted on the Internet are not eligible to be mailed in as entries.
|Copyright 2015 Virginia Lottery All Rights Reserved. If you have questions, please call: 804-692-7777