- Enter Mega Power Grocery Sweepstakes beginning March 1, 2014, through 12 p.m. (noon) on April 2, 2014.
- From 5:30 a.m. on March 1, 2014 through March 31, 2014, a qualifying entry form will print with the purchase of $5 or more of Powerball or Mega Millions on a SINGLE ticket.
- To participate, a player must submit a Mega Power Grocery Sweepstakes Entry Form.
- Entry Forms will print at the following participating stores:
- The drawing for all prizes will be held on April 9, 2014.
- Players may enter by U.S. mail or via the Internet.
- We try to contact winners by e-mail, phone and/or mail. If you want us to reach you quickly, be sure your contact information is up-to-date in MyGameRoom. If we can't reach a winner by the deadline listed in the rules, we will then move on to an alternate.
- Entries submitted will be valid for the drawing based on the date the entry is received by the Virginia Lottery.
- This promotion is open to players 18 years of age or older. Players may be required to provide proof of their date of birth.
- A player may enter the promotion more than once as long as a different qualifying entry form is submitted. However, a player is eligible to win only one prize in this Sweepstakes.
- All entries, whether submitted through the US mail or on the Internet, have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- Chances of winning any prize in this promotion depend on the total number of entries received.
- The Virginia Lottery will not be responsible for entries submitted incorrectly or received before the entry start date or after the mail/internet end date. Such entries shall be deemed invalid.
- This page does not include all official rules. Our official rules for Mega Power Grocery Sweepstakes.
internet entry rules
- To participate, a player must submit the Mega Power Grocery Sweeps Number and the Entry Form Number.
- An entry form may be entered only one time.
- Players must retain the entry forms as proof of eligibility to claim a prize. HOLD ON TO YOUR ENTRY FORMS for 90 days from the draw date in case you are selected as an alternate.
- The Virginia Lottery will not be responsible for entry form numbers that are transposed or entered incorrectly.
- Winners who do not respond to their winner notification will forfeit their Prize, and an alternate will be selected.
mail-in entry rules
- Please submit only one (1) entry per envelope. An entry consists of one (1) entry form.
Print your full name, address, city, state, ZIP code, date of birth and daytime telephone number on the back of the entry form.
Entries MUST include ALL information to be eligible.
Send entry form(s) in an envelope no larger than 4.5" x 9.5" to:
Mega Power Grocery Sweepstakes
Post Office Box 2489
Richmond, Virginia 23218
- Entries mailed to any other Lottery address will not be eligible for the drawing and will not be returned to the player.
- Entries that have been submitted on the Internet are not eligible to be mailed in as entries.
|Copyright 2015 Virginia Lottery All Rights Reserved. If you have questions, please call: 804-692-7777