Players wanted a Virginia-only game, and now they're getting it! Win for Life is sold only in Virginia!!
get paid….for the rest of your life
How does receiving $1,000 a week for the rest of your life sound? It could happen if you play Win for Life, the Virginia Lottery game that gets you paid…for the rest of your life!
And now, top-prize winners can select a one-time cash option of $1 million!
- Choose your own numbers on a playslip. Pick six separate numbers from 1 through 42.
- Or use Easy Pick and let the computer select your numbers.
- Draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m.
- Each ticket costs $1.
Match all six numbers drawn, and you win $1,000 a week for life! But that's not all - check out the chart below for all EIGHT ways to win a prize in Win for Life.
|6 white balls
||1 in 5,245,786
|5 white balls + 1 Free Ball
||1 in 874,298
|5 white balls
||1 in 24,980
|4 white balls + 1 Free Ball
||1 in 9,992
|4 white balls
||1 in 588
|3 white balls + 1 Free Ball
||1 in 441
|3 white balls
||1 in 40
|2 white ball + 1 Free Ball
||1 in 53
|Overall chances of winning any prize: 1 in 21
*Top-prize winners in Win for Life can select the annuity of $1,000 per week for life or a one-time cash option of $1 million. In a drawing, if there are more than 2 lifetime winners or if the prize liability for the lifetime prize exceeds $2,000,000 (whatever is greater), the lifetime prize shall be paid on a pari-mutuel basis.
have a Free Ball
One of the best things about Win for Life is the Free Ball! The Free Ball is a seventh bonus number drawn during each Win for Life draw. No need to pick it - we'll give it to you for free! The Free Ball helps you to win some great non-jackpot prizes, so sit back and enjoy the free ride!
It's always great to have options, so check out these optional plays that are available for Win for Life.
- Want to play the same numbers for more than one draw on a single ticket? Well, you can by choosing the "Multi Draw Option" box on your playslip! A MULTI-DRAW ticket lets you play up to 26 consecutive draws on one ticket. Please keep in mind that the ticket price increases for each draw you add.
- Thinking ahead to a special date? You can buy a ticket for one future draw date. It's called a FUTURE draw. Simply mark the "Future Play Option" box on your playslip and let the store clerk know which future draw date you have in mind.
- Love those numbers so much you want them on more than one ticket? You can REPEAT your play by choosing the "Repeat Plays" box on your playslip and have the same numbers printed on more than one ticket up to 20 times.
- Simply tell your store clerk which option you want when you present your playslip. Keep in mind that playing in more than one draw increases the ticket price by the number of draws you choose.
two chances to win per week
Win for Life draws are held Wednesday and Saturday at 11 pm. Here are a few things to keep in mind when playing Win for Life:
- We stop selling Win for Life tickets at 10:45 p.m. on draw nights, so get your tickets early!
- Win for Life tickets cannot be canceled, and all sales are final…sorry! We recommend using a playslip to ensure that your numbers are correct.
- When using optional plays, make sure you tell your clerk which option(s) you prefer – Multi-Draw, Future, or Repeat.
never miss a draw
Play the easy way! Subscribe to Win for Life and never miss a draw. Forget about waiting in lines or even checking your tickets – if you win, we'll contact you! Simply subscribe
here to get started with a Win for Life subscription today!
Need more info? Here are the Official Rules for Win for Life!