Imagine receiving $250,000 a year for 30 years! It could happen if you win Decades of Dollars, the Virginia Lottery game that pays year after year after year…..well, you get the point!
- Choose your own numbers on a playslip. Pick six separate numbers from 1 through 47.
- Or you can use a combination of these play methods - pick some of your favorite numbers and let the computer fill in the rest.
- Draws are held every Monday and Thursday at 11:00 p.m.
- Each Decades of Dollars play costs $2.
Match all six numbers drawn and you win $250,000 per year for 30 years or $4,000,000 cash! But that's not all - check out the chart below for all FIVE ways to win a prize in Decades of Dollars.
||$250,000 per year for 30 years or $4,000,000 cash*
||1 in 10,737,573
| 5 balls
||1 in 873
||1 in 50
||1 in 7.1
|Overall chances of winning any prize: 1 in 6.2
It's always great to have options, so mark the OPTIONAL PLAYS box on your playslip for any of the following.
- Want to play the same numbers for more than one draw on a single ticket? Well, you can! A MULTI-DRAW ticket lets you play up to 26 consecutive draws on one ticket. Please keep in mind that the ticket price increases for each draw you add.
- Thinking ahead to a special date? You can buy a ticket for a future draw date. It's called a FUTURE draw and you can play up to 26 draws in the future
- Love those numbers so much you want them on more than one ticket? You can REPEAT your play and have the same numbers printed on more than one ticket up to 20 times.
Simply tell your store clerk which option you want when you present your playslip. Keep in mind that playing in more than one draw increases the ticket price by the number of draws you choose.
Decades of Dollars draws are held Monday and Thursday at 11:00 p.m. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you play Decades of Dollars:
- We stop selling Decades of Dollars tickets at 10:45 p.m. on draw nights - so get your tickets early!
- Virginia's Decades of Dollars tickets cannot be canceled and all sales are final…sorry! We recommend using a playslip to ensure that your numbers are correct.
- When using optional plays, make sure you tell your clerk which option(s) you prefer – Multi- Draw, Future, or Repeat.
- Any winning tickets bought in Virginia must be redeemed in Virginia.
You can watch Decades of Dollars Draws LIVE on Monday and Thursday at 11:00 p.m. by clicking the View Winning Numbers tab at the top of the page or check us out on Facebook. You can even watch them later…they stay on our site!
Need more info? For official rules, click here!